• Managed a competitive bid process for a retail client with 1,400 locations, helping them avoid a costly and prolonged RFP process and saving them over 300 headcount hours.
• Negotiated a client contract extension with a major carrier that included the forgiveness of a commitment shortfall in excess of $400,000 while reducing the customer’s monthly spend.
• Performed a full assessment of services for a client which led to the consolidation of services from five different vendors and a cost reduction of more than 20%.
• Leveraged Serviam’s executive-level relationships to negotiate an $80,000 credit to cover a client’s fiber build that had been previously denied by the carrier.
• Contract negotiations have averaged a 25% reduction over prior negotiated rates.
Scroll down to hear directly from our clients and view client case examples.
“Thank goodness we had Serviam to advocate on our behalf. They’re able to get to people and levels of influence within [our provider] that we never would be able to.”
- Dan McDougall, CFO of Title Financial
Hear from Our Clients
“We were able to sell our service and implement it, and we didn’t have to scale our internal resources. They enabled a service and enabled us to scale our business.”
- Eric Stumberg, CEO of Tengo Internet
“They make my job easier. I think I could pretty much sum it up with that. If I have a problem. They just take care of it.”
- Kurt Johnston, Dir of IT for Title Financial
“They’re not just an agent who’s writing orders and sending out RFP’s. They’re actually saying, ‘Here’s how we’re going to negotiate more favorable terms…We like this ROI better…This is a better provider… We’ll make less money, but it’s going to be a better company for you.’ They’re like an extension of my IT department that doesn’t cost me anything. The rest are just agents.“
- Lou Lavaux, Former CFO for Millennium Hotels
“They know how to navigate that back end of the big bureaucracy. They know the prices. They know what the market is bearing. They know what to push on and what to let go of, versus me just going ‘price, price, price.’ They made the deal negotiation really seamless for us. I didn’t have to get my hands dirty at all. And there were real, substantial savings. It wasn’t a waste of time where we were saying, ‘Oh, we’re going to save $500 a month.’ We were saving thousands of dollars. For example, we were in a cage in a data center where we were paying our provider $17K a month. Now it’s down to $7K.”
- Jeff Van Ornum, Former Dir of IT for Home Buyers Warranty