• Managed a competitive bid process for a retail client with 1,400 locations, helping them avoid a costly and prolonged RFP process and saving them over 300 headcount hours.
• Negotiated a client contract extension with a major carrier that included the forgiveness of a commitment shortfall in excess of $400,000 while reducing the customer’s monthly spend.
• Performed a full assessment of services for a client which led to the consolidation of services from five different vendors and a cost reduction of more than 20%.
• Leveraged Serviam’s executive-level relationships to negotiate an $80,000 credit to cover a client’s fiber build that had been previously denied by the carrier.
• Contract negotiations have averaged a 25% reduction over prior negotiated rates.